What to do if your employer closed and you are missing your tax forms

Employers are legally required to provide each employee with From W2 that reports earnings for the tax year. However, if your former employer has closed the business and you are unable to contact them, there are steps that can be taken to ensure your filing requirements are met.

We can help! Contact us today to file your tax return on time and avoid any penalties from the IRS.

Rebekah Roy